Booz Allen Among Forbes’ Top 100 “America’s Best Employers for Diversity”
Forbes has once again named Booz Allen one of “America’s Best Employers for Diversity,” ranking the firm ahead of companies including Ernst & Young, McKinsey & Company, and PricewaterhouseCoopers in 2020.
Recognition of a guiding commitment
To create this list, Forbes collaborates with analytics firm Statista to survey more than 50,000 U.S. employees of companies where at least 1,000 people work in their U.S. operations. In 2019, Booz Allen made the list for the first time. We ranked 54th this year, representing a leap of 200 places—and affirming the firm’s ongoing commitment to be a workplace for all.
“Diversity has always been one of Booz Allen’s guiding values,” said Booz Allen Chief Diversity Officer Marlene Aquino. “But we know we need to go beyond building a diverse workforce. We're committed to creating a culture of inclusion that fosters respect and opportunity for all."
Celebrating and valuing diversity in all forms
The Forbes ranking is just one of many recent recognitions for Booz Allen’s inclusion of women, people of color, people with disabilities, veterans, and members of the LGBTQ community in the workplace. The firm has also achieved:
- A decade of perfect scores on the Human Rights Campaign’s Corporate Equality Index
- 21 years of inclusion on Working Mother’s Best Companies list
- Five years of perfect scores on the Disability Equality Index
- More than 250 employees named Women of Color STEM Technology All-Stars and Rising Stars since 2004
- A Gold Medallion in the 2019 HIRE Vets Medallion Awards