Do You Volunteer to Lead Your Company’s Employee Giving, Volunteering And/Or Grantmaking?
Do you volunteer to lead your company’s employee giving, volunteering and/or grantmaking?
We want to hear from you! Just follow this link and take 10-12 minutes to complete this survey
In recognition of your time we will enter you in a draw to win a Microsoft Surface on September 30, 2019.
Complete the survey now, or read below for more information:
WHAT IS THE PROJECT?
You can find an overview of the Corporate Giving, Volunteering and Grantmaking Technology Review, including who we are and what we are trying to accomplish by following this link. In short, this report will provide CSR practitioners with a comprehensive overview of platforms around the world that support employee giving, volunteering and grant programs, as well as unique insight into technology procurement, implementation and adoption. A key element of the review will be the inclusion of survey results from end-users across multiple companies. We are hoping to have 1000 employees (from 40+ companies) who use workplace giving and volunteering platforms to share their experience with us.
The report will be published on September 30, 2019.
AS YOU CONSIDER THIS REQUEST PLEASE NOTE:
- The reported results will not be connected to any specific individual or organization. All responses are confidential.
- The surveys will never be shared with third parties or any other participants of the review process.
- The review will not be rating technology platforms or indicating preference in any way.
- You can find more information here - https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/comparison-50-workplace-giving-platforms-chris-jarvis/
- Finally, we are pleased to award a Microsoft Surface as the result of a draw among all survey participants.
Your input is invaluable to helping us move the CSR technology space forward. If you are able, please complete the survey by Friday, August 30th. Thanks in advance – we can’t wait to hear from you!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Jessica Jenkins at firstname.lastname@example.org.