Final Week to Apply! Submit Your 2017 Citizens Awards Nomination!
Hurry, it's the final week to apply for the 2017 Corporate Citizenship Awards, held with support from media partner USA TODAY Network. Submit a nomination before June 23 to be recognized for the impact your organization makes in communities around the world.
It's the final week to submit a nomination! For 18 years, the Corporate Citizenship Awards have recognized the most accomplished social and community initiatives within the business community. Learn more about the Citizens Awards and start your nomination today!
Awards will be given in eight categories. Six will honor businesses for specific strategic initiatives:
- Best Commitment to Education Program
- Best Community Improvement Program
- Best Disaster Response and Community Resilience Program
- Best Economic Empowerment Program
- Best Environmental Stewardship Program
- Best Health and Wellness Program
Additionally, the Foundation will award two Best Corporate Steward awards. These awards honor a business for its exceptional overall corporate citizenship portfolio.
- Best Corporate Steward, Large Business
- Best Corporate Steward, Small and Middle-Market Business
The Corporate Citizenship Center is honored to be able to recognize companies for the impact they have around the world. Will your company be one of them? Click here to submit a nomination now for a chance to be recognized.
Have more questions? Check out our FAQs and read these tips on how to craft a winning application from a past awards winner.
So, what are you waiting for? Click here to begin your nomination today! Deadline is June 23.