Webinar: Investor Driven ESG Disclosures – State Street, SASB, MSCI
The interest from the investment community in ESG disclosures is growing at a rapid pace, with no sign of slowing down. The shift is requiring more parts of the organization to be involved, with levels of transparency being asked that simply wasn’t before. What do investors expect and how do all stakeholders push ESG disclosure forward?
To help you understand this shift, join Ethical Corporation for a one-hour debate with four senior executives sharing their insight on delivering ESG disclosures fit for investors. Join them on Wednesday, June 26th at 9am PST [12pm EST] for their free online webinar with:
- Matthew Welch, President, SASB Foundation
- Ali Weiner, ESG Investment Strategist, State Street Global Advisors
- Samantha Sue Ping, Vice President, Head of ESG Issuer Communications, MSCI
Moderated by Mark Tulay, Director, Strategic Investor Initiative,CECP
Key areas of discussion will include:
- Getting the right data: What do investors want?
- Closing the gap – more transparency around ESG
- The ratings agency conundrum: confusion around the data
- The quest for standardization: comparable, consistent data on sustainability risks
- What does this mean moving forward?
Tel: +44 (0) 207 375 7188