Webinar | Prepare for the Circular Economy with UPS Experts
Register now for “Preparing Your Supply Chain for the Circular Economy” with UPS reverse logistics and e-commerce leaders on March 27th!
Around the globe, the old, linear economy that discards products after use is transitioning to the new, circular economy with its focus on reuse, regeneration, and sustainability. With great implications for an array of industries—from high tech to retail to industrial—the circular economy is something businesses of every size should know more about.
During this webinar, we’ll explore how your company can prepare for and benefit from this megatrend by:
- Improving your ability to repair and upgrade products,
- Making it easier for customers to return products,
- Selling returned products to secondary markets,
- Optimizing your reverse logistics operations, and
- Taking a global approach to reverse logistics.
Attendees will receive an exclusive UPS white paper detailing several global megatrends impacting small- to medium-sized businesses.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn about a critical trend in business from these experts – sign up and join us Wednesday for “Preparing Your Supply Chain for the Circular Economy!”