Announcing Featured Speakers at The International Women's Day Forum 2015!
Join the U.S. Chamber Foundation as we celebrate International Women's Day! Register today for the 5th annual International Women's Day Forum 2015, and hear from leaders committed to women's economic empowerment!
In partnership with UN Women and the United Nations, this forum will focus on the tools and tactics that help bridge the opportunity gap for women and girls around the world. Expert-led discussions will delve into the critical underpinnings of economic empowerment, such as technology, STEM education, health care, and job and business skills training.
- Kathleen McLaughlin, President, Walmart Foundation
- Phumzile Mlambo-Ngcuka, United Nations Under-Secretary-General; Executive Director, UN Women
- Amina J. Mohammed, United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon's Special Adviser on Post-2015 Development Planning
- Jane Nelson, Director, Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative, Harvard Kennedy School
- Sydney Price, Senior Vice President of Corporate Social Responsibility, Kate Spade & Company
- Dr. Sakena Yacoobi, Executive Director, Afghan Institute for Learning
- Jeff Terry, Global Lead, Corporate Social Responsibility, Amway
- And more.
Don’t miss this powerful convening: join us in New York City on March 4 and 5 to help build that bridge to a brighter global future.
March 4 - 5, 2015
Day 1 at Microsoft's New York Office
Day 2 at the United Nations Headquarters
New York, NY
In partnership with UN Women and the United Nations Office for Partnerships
Sponsored by Microsoft
Supported by Amway Corporation, Gap Inc., Intel Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Qualcomm Inc., Reserveage Nutrition, Walmart