Announcing New Speakers for the 2017 Corporate Citizenship Conference!
We’ve recently announced a brand new batch of speakers for the 2017 Corporate Citizenship Conference: Opportunity Forward! Join the best corporate citizenship practitioners November 14-15 in Washington, D.C.
New speakers for Opportunity Forward include:
- Katie Beirne Fallon, Executive Vice President, Corporate Affairs, Hilton
- Ray Dempsey, Jr., Vice President and Chief Diversity Officer, BP America; President, BP Foundation
- Tae Yoo, Senior Vice President, Corporate Affairs, Cisco
- Ed Piñero, Senior Vice President, Sustainability and Public Affairs, Veolia North America
- Chieh Huang, Founder and CEO, Boxed
- Lisa Tanzer, President, Life is Good
- The Honorable Greg Fischer, Mayor of Louisville
- Jordan Hewson, Founder & CEO, Speakable
- And more!
PLUS, don’t miss out on this special 20% fall discount to save up to $200 on your registration. Use discount code FALL20 at checkout this week to save.
Click here to reserve your spot!