Congrats to the 2020 Corporate Goodness Award Winners!
Benevity’s 2020 Corporate Goodness Awards, also known as “The Goodies”, celebrate the bold, innovative, inclusive and creative ways that companies are making a difference in the world — and how they inspire other people through purpose.
Some of last year’s Goodies Award winners, including Micron Technology, TC Energy, Accenture Canada, PlayStation and Illumina, passed the torch to the 2020 winners at the annual Goodness Matters conference in Palm Springs. And with more nominations than ever before, there was an impressive array of entrants across industries and geographies — all demonstrating the impact that companies, their employees, customers and communities can have when they work to harness the power of Goodness through their corporate purpose programs.
Congratulations the 2020 Goodies Award winners:
- Levi Strauss & Co. / The Bestie Award
- Adobe / The People Power Award
- Albertsons Companies/Albertsons Companies Foundation / The Community Hero Award
- Splunk / The Moonshot Award
- Intel / The BeCause Award
- TELUS / The Buzz Award
- Arm / The NewB Award
- Tricia Stevens from Lush / The BUFFY Award