Early Registration Discount Save $500 | International Corporate Citizenship Conference
Join us at the 2016 International Corporate Citizenship Conference taking place March 20-22 in Atlanta. During this two day event you will hear experts from around the world share their innovative new programs, partnerships, and solutions that are driving positive change across the globe. Don’t forget there are only a few more days left before the cut-off for the best registration rates. Register before December 18 to save $500. We hope you will join us.
Powerful Keynote Speakers
The lineup of speakers from top companies from around the world will address the audience and share industry best practices and lessons learned. Our lineup will include speakers that are from leading innovative and powerful corporate citizenship programs:
- Mary Kay
- The Travelers Companies
- The Coco-Cola Company
- Wells Fargo
- State Street
Our 2016 agenda is designed to give you the tools you need to walk away with smart strategies, actionable tactics, eye-opening inspiration, and real networking opportunities with people who are shaping the future of the field. Here is a sample of the breakout sessions you might want to attend.
- Diversity and Inclusion: What Role Can Your Citizenship Play?
- Reporting Landscape
- Ratings and Rankings and Data Analytics, OH MY
- Global Citizens, Local Communities: Implementing Programs at Home and Abroad
- Gaining Buy-in and Building Harmony
- Party of 1: Small Program Strategies for Success
- Sustainable Development Goals: A Roadmap for Progress
- Regulation Impacting YOUR World: New and Emerging Legislation on ESG Issues
- The Role of Pro Bono
- Joining Forces: Integrating ESG Activity – A Team-Level Focus