Free Webinar: Industry Experts on Managing Food Waste
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation Corporate Citizenship Center is hosting the Best Practices and Solutions for Addressing Food Waste Webinar, in partnership with The Dow Chemical Company, City of Phoenix, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, and the Houston Advanced Research Center. Attendees will learn more about the food waste challenge, and explore how cities, government, and businesses are leveraging partnerships, technology, innovation and other strategies to eliminate food waste.
November 4, 2014
3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Jennifer Gerholdt, Environment Program Director, U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation Corporate Citizenship Center
- Tiffany Kollar, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Resource Recovery and Conservation
- Carolyn LaFleur, Researcher, Houston Advanced Research Center
- Erica Ocampo, North America Sustainability Manager, Packaging & Specialty Plastics, The Dow Chemical Company
- John Trujillo, Director, Public Works, City of Phoenix