Register for the June 7th Collective Impact Conference in Washington, D.C.
Is your organization committed to creating greater social impact through workplace giving, corporate citizenship, CSR, and employee giving and engagement programs?
Register for FREE by May 22nd and join us at the Collective Impact Conference in Washington, D.C. on June 7th!
Offering an innovative, safe space for cross-sector collaboration, the Collective Impact Conference will allow participants to explore ways to engage in the business of giving back through workplace giving, employee engagement, and related areas of philanthropy.
Kicking off the day with a networking lunch, you will:
- Learn about effective ways to maximize your giving program
- See real examples of how businesses are incentivizing employee giving beyond the confines of a technology platform
- Explore how employee wellness programs, Employee Assistance Funds (EAFs), and other such programs help companies set standards for employee engagement and foster a healthier, more positive workplace.
Participants attending this event will have the opportunity to network with peers and will leave with tools, insights, and proven practices necessary for working together strategically and seamlessly as forces for lasting social change.
Featured guests speaking at this conference include:
- Matthew Nelson, Corporate Vice President of Corporate Responsibility, New York Life
- Heather Lofkin Wright, Corporate Responsibility Director, PwC US (PricewaterhouseCoopers)
- Wendi Safstrom, Executive Director, SHRM Foundation
- Diahann Smith, Senior Vice President, Human Resources, National Cooperative Bank (NCB)
- Steve Greenhalgh, Co-Founder and Principal, CSR Matters
Click here to register and view this year's conference agenda.