(3BL Media/Justmeans) — Coming up on March 27-28 in New York is the 5th annual Responsible Business Summit produced by Ethical Corporation. This event will feature over 250 attendees with some of the world’s biggest names in CSR and sustainability. This year’s Summit is aimed to help businesses uncover the potential for CSR to drive profit, and shape strategy with empirical justification. To quote Willy Foote, CEO of Root Capital, “The Responsible Business Summit NY, is a powerful opportunity to advance the shared value conversation and, ultimately, contribute to a more sustainable and prosperous future.”
This is an opportunity for businesses of all stripes to find alignment between their core vision and those of others in the growing responsible business community.
Attendees will have the opportunity to network with and hear from leaders of organizations including: Google, PepsiCo, The New York Time, General Motors, Oracle, Wall Street Journal, Intel, Steelcase, and dozens more. You can see the complete list here.
Keynote topics will include:
- Being a responsible business – what’s not to get?!
- Climate change policy
- How Investors and Companies can work together to achieve sustainable long-term growth
- The Responsible Sourcing Journey
- How to reshape business to deliver on Sustainable Development Goals
- Implementing the CEOs vision into practice
- Aligning Business Strategy Around Social Purpose
- Creating a business of purpose
- Leverage global brand presence to resonate purpose in local markets
- The future for conflict-free supply chains
Three extended interactive workshops will be featured, on Supply Chain Transparency and Traceability, Human Rights, and Storytelling in Reporting.