Time is Running Out to Register for 2016 Sustainability Forum!
Don't wait! We're offering a final flash discount of 15%. Use code FINAL15 to sign up now, before space runs out.
On May 16 and 17, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation Corporate Citizenship Center, in partnership with the Ellen MacArthur Foundation and PYXERA Global, will host the sixth annual Sustainability Forum, Better Business, Better World: Mainstreaming the Circular Economy, in Washington, DC. This annual forum brings together more than 300 public and private sector leaders committed to the building a better business model through sustainability and the circular economy.
- Bill DiCroce, President and CEO, Veolia North America
- Andrew Morlet, CEO, The Ellen MacArthur Foundation
- John Atcheson, CEO and Co-founder, Stuffstr
- Carrie Hall, Chief of Communications, United Nations Global Company
- Eben Bayer, Co-Founder and CEO, Ecovative Design
- Ian Rosenberger, Founder and CEO, Thread International
- And more!
This year’s Forum will convene thought leaders and practitioners from business, government, academia, nonprofit organizations, and other stakeholder groups to explore opportunities and best practices for unlocking the value of the circular economy, and accelerating scalable solutions across global supply chains.
At this year’s Forum, attendees will have the opportunity to explore:
- Implement the circular economy from a design, process, and product perspective
- Apply disruptive innovation technologies, from advanced recycling technology to 3D printing
- Utilize circular economy thinking and principles to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Support and leverage key circular economy enablers, including employee engagement, natural capital, and financing infrastructure
REGISTER HERE AND SAVE 15% WITH CODE FINAL15.