What's the Best Technology to Engage Employees in Corporate Citizenship?
The RW Institute’s Corporate Volunteering, Giving and Grants Technology Review provides a 360-degree view of the technology market and is based in extensive research efforts with a global reach. This is a summary of the Institute’s approach to the project and an overview of what we found in the market. To access the full report, sign up here.
How was the review developed?
- A market scan resulted in the collection of 51 known solution providers, respectively headquartered across 13 countries and 5 continents.
- 40 solution providers agreed to participate in the research.
- 23 solution providers completed a basic product survey.
- 17 solution providers completed a deep-dive product survey and provided a product demonstration.
- 7 solution provider Executives/CEOs reported on the vision for their platforms, the technology market, and the future of corporate citizenship.
- 60 practitioners across 56 companies in 7 countries completed a survey about their experience with volunteering, giving and grants technologies.
- 183 end-users across 50 companies in 13 countries completed a survey about their experience with volunteering, giving and grants platforms at their companies.