Whirlpool Achieves Bronze-Level Military Friendly Employer Status
Whirlpool Corporation was recognized as a Veteran Friendly Employer for the fifth year in a row by Victory Media. Victory Media publishes GI Jobs, Military Spouse and other military related media, and reviews hundreds of companies in search of those that are truly “veteran friendly.” This year, Whirlpool is being recognized for the first time as a Bronze-Level Friendly Employer. Whirlpool was also recognized in 2018 as a Military Spouse Friendly Employer and a Military Friendly Brand.
Some of the activities that led to this recognition include;
- Whirlpool Corporation’s sponsorship of Homes For Our Troops
- Active Whirlpool Veterans Association (WVA) employee resource group
- WVA volunteering, support and charitable fundraising for veterans groups in manufacturing and headquarters locations
- Military spouse employment program through Whirlpool Corporation’s Air Customer Experience Center (CxC)
- Whirlpool Corporation’s generous military leave and deployment policies