WHAT WE DO
- We create awareness of blood cancer diseases and treatments.
- We recruit stem cell donors to give those in need of a stem cell donation a second chance at life.
- We engage the public as well as companies to organize donor registration events.
- We raise funds to increase both the size and diversity of the worldwide pool of available stem cell donors.
- We help to improve blood cancer treatment – through our own research and state-of-the-art technology in our laboratory
- We maintain our donor relationship from day one of registration until stem cell donation.
Aug 25, 2020 1:00 PM ET
Aug 21, 2020 11:00 AM ET
Chicago Mom of 4 Donates Bone Marrow to 7-Year-Old Boy She Doesn't Know. 'You Just Want to Protect Them.'
Jul 31, 2020 11:15 AM ET
Jun 30, 2020 4:05 PM ET
Jun 15, 2020 10:30 AM ET
- 1 of 5
- next ›
Nov 25, 2019 9:55 AM ET
Nov 14, 2019 9:45 AM ET