Learn about our Company
ABOUT The Natural Step Canada
The Natural Step Canada is a dynamic non-profit organization with over a decade of experience helping organizations and individuals understand and make meaningful progress toward sustainability.
We envision a sustainable world in which individuals, communities, and businesses thrive within natures limits.
We strive to inspire, educate, and connect Canadian leaders to accelerate the transformation toward a sustainable world.
Through award-winning learning programs and our unique suite of advisory, coaching, training, and process facilitation services, we translate the fundamentals of sustainability into practical steps businesses and communities can take to achieve lasting change.
Sustainability Week In Whistler, British Columbia
The Natural Step Canada is combining two leading in-person sustainability courses with site tours showcasing some of Whistler's greatest sustainability achievements. Immerse yourself in sustainability learning in one of Canada's most innovative communities. This exciting week will take place in stunning Whistler, British Columbia—host of the 2010 Winter Olympic Games—nestled in Canada's Pacific Coast Mountains.
- July 9: Lay a solid foundation during our Level 1 Sustainability Course
- July 10: Experience sustainability first-hand through guided site tours provided by our partners at Centre for Sustainability Whistler showcasing some of Whistler's greatest sustainability achievements
- July 11-13: Take your learning to the next level during our Level 2 Sustainability Course
- Why not stay for the weekend, too?
Join us for a week of applied sustainability learning and life-changing experience! (Learn more...)
- Whistler, British Columbia: July 9-13, 2012
Website : http://bit.ly/zANBGP