Learn about our Company
ABOUT The Natural Step Canada
The Natural Step Canada is a dynamic non-profit organization with over a decade of experience helping organizations and individuals understand and make meaningful progress toward sustainability.
We envision a sustainable world in which individuals, communities, and businesses thrive within natures limits.
We strive to inspire, educate, and connect Canadian leaders to accelerate the transformation toward a sustainable world.
Through award-winning learning programs and our unique suite of advisory, coaching, training, and process facilitation services, we translate the fundamentals of sustainability into practical steps businesses and communities can take to achieve lasting change.
IMPACT! Sustainability Champions Training Program for Emerging Leaders (Vancouver, BC)
- A student between the ages of 19 and 25 OR an IMPACT! Alumni?
- Passionate about the fate of our planet and its people?
- Ready to do more to champion sustainability in your community?
Then you are invited to apply to be part of the IMPACT! Sustainability Champions Training in Vancouver on September 27-28, 2012.
The Co-operators and The Natural Step Canada are partnering to offer you the IMPACT! Sustainability Champions Training, a series of two-day trainings offered across Canada, focused in two areas: realizing your leadership potential and developing your sustainability project using The Natural Step Framework for Strategic Sustainable Development. After the training, you’ll be partnered with a sustainability professional for four months of personal mentorship.
This complete program includes:
- Two days of sustainability and leadership training, with passionate sustainability champions
- Feedback on your project from peers and mentors during the training
- Staying connected with fellow participants and IMPACT! alumni on the IMPACT! community website
- Mentoring from a sustainability professional for four months after the training
- Reunion event four months after the training to discuss progress and lessons learned
- Eligibility to apply for IMPACT! Funding once a year
The participant cost is only a $50 commitment fee and entrance fee bursaries are available based on need. All participants are responsible for their own travel and accommodation arrangements and costs. To ensure a quality learning environment, participation is limited. So don’t delay, apply today!
The deadline for Vancouver applications is August 20, 2012.