NAEM Expert Led Webinar: The New ISO 14001:2015 – Key Changes and Implications for Business
Cost: FREE for Corporate and Individual Members!
Regular Price: $99
Please log-in to receive member pricing.
* This is the rate for affiliates and non-members to attend the live webinar. All members will be able to access the webinar for free once it is added to our Webinar Archive for download.
Whether you have facilities that are certified to ISO 14001 or not, the new ISO 14001 standard expected to be published in 2015 is a key industry benchmark that all NAEM members should be familiar with. The current version, ISO 14001:2004 is now 10 years old and is in the final stage of revision. A new Draft International Standard (DIS) was published July 2014 and the Final International Standard is expected to be published later in 2015. The changes in the standard will present a challenge to some currently certified companies, while others will embrace them.
Environmental performance continues to be a core issue for industrial companies and ISO 14001 sets basic expectations for a credible management approach. Many NAEM member organizations have implemented ISO 14001 in a formal or informal manner and will want to know what the new requirements are and possibly reassess their business strategy around ISO certification.
- The specific major changes in the standard (and there are many of them).
- Approaches to implementing the new/modified requirements.
- The options for transitioning from the existing standard to the new version.
- How to leverage the new version to drive improved performance.
- James Margolis, Partner; Environmental Resources Management (ERM)
- Terry A. Mors, QEP, Senior Consultant; Environmental Resources Management (ERM), Member of US TAG TC 207
Click here to learn more.