Learn about our Company
ABOUT Expotrade Australia
OPPORTUNITY GREEN SUMMIT 2012
Sustainability has rapidly evolved from the periphery of business concerns now newly graduated as the imperative element steering business success. The Opportunity Green Summit will examine how this fundamental shift is transforming the business idea of value moving beyond the profit balance sheets to incorporate nonfinancial metrics. Opportunity Green will detail how a variety of societal factors have converged to create consumers, whether green or mainstream who don't simply want green products, rather solutions to everyday problems that also make sense for our community and environment.
The Opportunity Green Summit will outline that in order to effectively capitalise on sustainable business practices and the new market opportunities, it is increasingly apparent businesses require an authentic and transparent sustainability strategy assimilated into all elements of the core business.
Additionally, Opportunity Green will analyse the emerging development in sustainability management; the transition to greater integrated reporting, evaluating supply chain credentials and scrutinise the intensifying regulatory obligations. Companies that are the swiftest to adapt and provide the solutions to these challenges will reap the greatest rewards.
It is estimated that the global market for environmental products and services currently runs to about $1,370 billion (US) with a projected $2,740 billion (US) by 2020.
You will hear from Leaders across diverse industries, undertaking these challenges within their own companies, as well as presentations from the topmost experts in sustainability management. Opportunity Green will examine best practice and insights into the future direction of green business as well as exploring the megatrends shaping the sustainability agenda.
Top 5 Reasons why this Summit is a MUST
- • Gain unique insights from Leaders across diverse industries capitalizing on the sustainable business landscape that is driving success across multiple business dimensions.
- • Build connections and take advantage of the high level networking opportunities with C-suite executives from many of Australia’s leading companies reserved as VIP delegates. You will also have extended networking prospects beyond the event with a dedicated online networking facility.
- • Hear from leading specialists on the latest trends shaping the new direction in sustainability management and gain the knowledge to enable proactive and progressive engagement for your organization.
- • Engage in the interactive tailored assemblies including round table, panel and business exchanges to encourage in-depth dialogue and brainstorming sessions on the current challenges and potential solutions to these issues.
- • Learn practical sustainable strategies that you can implement within your organization’s core business model.