Learn about our Company
ABOUT Investors' Circle
Investors Circle is the largest and oldest network of angel investors, venture capitalists, foundations and family offices that are using private capital to promote the transition to a sustainable economy. IC has facilitated the flow of $150 million into 225 companies and funds dedicated to impact.
February Virtual Venture Fair From Investors' Circle
(Justmeans.com / CSR News) - Investors' Circle conducts one Virtual Venture Fair each month to which we invite accredited investors (IC members and non-members) to watch entrepreneurs pitch online.
Thursday, February 16
3pm EST | 12pm PST
Digital Media & Software: Company Previews
- CafeGive gives companies with a social purpose - no matter their size - the ability to tell their story, inspire action, and grow their impact through easy to use, affordable social media applications.
- LaborVoices crowd sources worker information by connecting mobile workers via an easily scalable and highly replicable telephony and SMS platform. We bring transparency to labor networks and provide risk- conscious brands with a real-time supply chain monitoring tool.
- Spill is an online peer support system for college students (soon high schoolers & veterans), monetizing data analytics for universities on what their students are struggling with, when, and how they compare to peer schools.
- Sustainable Minds offers a Cloud Software System for Greener Product Development being used today by manufacturers, product consultancies and educational institutions worldwide, to improve their products' environmental and functional performance, reduce costs, manage risk, report to customers and grow revenues through greener product innovation.
- Zeel is a free service for finding and booking alternative healthcare practitioners online.
Investors' Circle members, angels, fund managers, wealth advisers, VCs and other accredited investors are invited to watch entrepreneurs pitch online. These events represent a unique opportunity for targeted investors to connect with compelling companies more frequently.
- 5 company presentations
- 10 minute real time pitch sessions
- 4 minute Q&A session for each deal
- Investor presentation decks available
HOW TO ATTEND
Are you an entrepreneur interested in presenting to our network of investors? Please email us:firstname.lastname@example.org
Read about the criteria Investors' Circle uses to select presenting companies.