Learn about our Company
The Toronto Sustainability Speaker Series (TSSS) is widely recognized as Canadas premiere forum for dialogue and problem solving among sustainability professionals. Each year over 1000 sustainability change agents attend TSSS events to exchange ideas, to network and to be inspired by leading companies that have integrated sustainability into their business practices.
Tim Hortons: A Quiet Sustainability Leader
If you haven’t heard the Tim Hortons sustainability story you’re not alone – this is an organization that does things quietly. But don’t mistake quiet for ineffective; whether you’re talking about coffee, cups, community or culture – Tim Hortons is a true sustainability leader. Join us on May 17th as Tim Faveri walks us through this Canadian success story.
Attendees of this event will learn more about the Tim Hortons Coffee Partnership and…
• Why eco-labels (especially for coffee) often don’t tell the whole story
• Tim Horton’s supplier codes for coffee – driven by ethics and transparency
• How investing in the Tim Horton’s Coffee Partnership led to other business benefits
• How sustainability reporting drove change at Tim Hortons
• And engage in an open discussion about, “Whose responsibility are all those cups?”
Website : http://ecoopportunity.net/2012/04/tim-hortons-a-quiet-leader-in-sustainability/