Caring Is at the Heart of Hallmark Culture
Hallmark earned recognition in 2017 by Forbes and Statista as one of America’s Best Employers and by Forbes and the Reputation Institute as one of the top five Most Reputable Companies in the United States.
Company leaders are proud of the workforce and the dynamic work environments across its businesses where nurturing creativity, inclusiveness, sustainability, wellness and fun celebrations are a part of the Hallmark experience.
For example, on any given day, you may encounter:
- Hands-on workshops to inspire creative thinking or learn new skills.
- Picnics to thank employees for a job well-done.
- Exercise classes to promote better health at a new headquarters employee fitness center.
- Employee rallies to celebrate new customers.
- Exhibition openings to showcase product ideas and innovations.
- Outdoor festivals to celebrate and encourage charitable support.
- Educational classes to support leadership development.
- Employee resource group displays to enable greater understanding about societal events and diverse cultures.
For Hallmark, its talented workforce, vibrant workplace and caring culture help enable the company’s aspirational vision: to create a more emotionally connected world by making a genuine difference in every life, every day.