Why and How Positive Impact is Celebrating World Peace Day on 21st September
Positive Impact defines 'peace' as when people connect and collaborate to make the world a better place. This can be done through small, everyday and sustainable actions, such as:
- making new friends
- recycling more
- helping others to achieve their goals.
Peace is driven by selflessness and sustainability,
Get involved by attending one or all of the 6 free webinars on 21st September by clicking on the links below.
The following webinars will feature event professionals, academics and sustainability warriors:
- "Creating an Environment for Peace" will question how location and materials used at events affect the outcome positively or negatively.
- "Understanding the Opportunity: Events Create Peace" will explore how events can have more than just an economic positive impact.
- "Measurements and its Role in Creating Peace" will determine how to measure tangible business benefits by using event venues to promote peace.
- "Collaborate for Peace": will investigate the opportunities stakeholder engagement brings to create positive results.
- "Telling the Story of Peace": will try to understand how best to share sustainable practices, build reputations and create a positive business impact on businesses and society.
- "Sharing for Peace": will discuss how sharing one example can make a difference and teach ways for event professionals to share your story and have an impact.
You can also:
Tweeting with #EventsCreatePeace
Share these webinars among your digital network to create a global conversation about the role of sustainability in events.
For more updates on this campaign, please follow @PeaceandEvents on twitter and search for #EventsCreatePeace.