Don’t Miss the “Ratings, Rankings and the Perpetuation of Survey Fatigue” Session at This Year’s COMMIT!Forum!
For more than a decade, there have been complaints about the endless streams of sustainability related questionnaires that land inside corporations. In the past, complaints primarily came from publicly traded companies, as investment related sustainability indices became the trend.
As the financially oriented sustainability ratings industry booms, so do the variety common players and their methodologies. To really find your way onto the “Top” lists, companies not only need to report publicly, but also generally need to complete very specific questionnaires from those entities doing the ratings. They also need to demonstrate their awareness and involvement with their supply chains.
Mike Wallace, Managing Director of BrownFlynn, will moderator this star-studded panel and answer such questions as:
• Is any of this really being used?
• Is there really enough time in the day?
• Is there one approach that can serve them all?
• Is anyone “regulating” the ratings space?
- Mike Wallace, Managing Director, BrownFlynn
- Niki King, Senior Manager-CSR Program Office, Campbell Soup Company
- Maureen Mazurek, Director, Sustainability Strategy & Operations Lead, Monsanto Company
- Mark Tulay, Program Manager and COO, Global Initiative for Sustainability Ratings (GISR)
- Glen Yelton, Research Manager, IW Financial