Join Us for "Good to Great--Building a Best-in-Class CSR Dept" CSR Certificate Program with The Institute for Ethical Leadership at Rutgers
Join Us for Our Second CSR Certificate Program with The Institute for Ethical Leadership at Rutgers Business School Newark Titled "Good to Great -- Building a Best-in-Class CSR Department" (September 28-29, 2016)
Here's news to share for those working in corporate social responsibility, and professionals who seek career opportunities in the field. And for social sector professionals who want to advance in their careers having the benefit of greater knowledge of corporate social responsibility.
The Institute for Ethical Leadership at Rutgers Business School Newark and Governance & Accountability Institute announce their second program in the two-day learning and knowledge-sharing curriculum leading to a Certificate in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
The theme is "Good to Great -- Building a Best-in-Class CSR Department." This session builds on the success of the introductory program held in May 2016.
The Fall program will be on September 28 and 29, 2016 at the Rutgers Business School campus in downtown Newark, New Jersey. Registration opened this week for the two-day course.
An outstanding group of keynoters, panel moderators and speakers is lining up for the program. Participants will have a choice of two tracks -- one for corporate responsibility topics and the other for not-for-profit / social sector organization topics, with plenary sessions to share knowledge and experience with all participants.
To date, among those confirmed as faculty are outstanding corporate sector responsibility leaders Mary O'Malley, Vice President of Corporate Governance,Prudential Financial, Inc; Ellen Lambert, President of PESG Foundation and Chief Diversity Officer one of the nation's leading energy providers.
In the not-for-profit sector, Wanda Lopuch, Chair of the Board at The Global Sourcing Council (GSC); and Georg Kell, Founding Director and long-time leader of the United Nations Global Compact (UNGC), and now Vice Chairman, Arabesque Partners, are confirmed presenters.
The topics to be covered in the two-day program in the corporate track and select plenary sessions are:
- CSR Executive Panel -- CSR Executives from sustainability leadership organizations will share their knowledge and experience with program participants.
- CSR Practitioner Panel -- Multiple members of the same CSR team share their experiences with cases presented of CSR-focused teamwork inside the enterprise.
- Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) -- How these are integrated with corporate strategies and how the not-for-profit / social sector could align missions with SDGs.
- CSR / Sustainability Reporting Standards -- Learning more about the globally-accepted reporting and disclosure standards increasingly used by major corporations.
- ESG Research -- New trends in environmental, social & governance analysis and third party research recommendations to investors.
- CSR Through the Investor Lens -- How today's investors are embracing the CSR approaches as they seek "Alpha" returns for their portfolios.
We'll be sharing news of the program in following newsletters. For more information contact Louis D. Coppola, EVP of G&A Institute, at firstname.lastname@example.org
For Additional Details & To Register, Go To:
5 reasons sustainability will transform the global economy
(Thursday - August 04, 2016)
Source: Ensia - Strong crosswinds are in the global economy. The Fourth Industrial Revolution is here, with pervasive transparency, unlimited information access and accelerating disruptive technology and change.
This is just a sample of some of the articles from this weeks SustainabilityHQ Highlights. You can view the full Highlights by using the following links. Sustainability | ESG, Highlights for the Week of September 28-29, 2016