Save 10% for Building a Best-in-Class CSR Department CSR Certificate Program This Fall (September 28-29)
Governance & Accountability Institute and The Institute for Ethical Leadership at Rutgers Business School Newark are joining forces for the Fall two-day CSR Certificate program.
Theme as "Building a Best-in-Class CSR Department," participants will have a choice of two tracks -- one for corporate responsibility topics and the other for not-for-profit / social sector organization topics, with plenary sessions to share knowledge and experience with all participants.
- The Ethics of Corporate Responsibility
- Industry Specific Metrics and Measurements
- Sustainable Development Goals
- CSR Trends – Locally, Nationally and Internationally
- CSR Through the Investor Lens
- Materiality - Identify & Focus on Strategic ESG Issues
The two-day, "deep dive" into CSR and related fields of philanthropy including corporate foundation work, corporate sustainability, risk management, and ethics. Rutgers IEL notes: "Executives in both for-profit and not-for-profit fields and their teams need to develop the skill sets, networks, and ever-increasing expertise to achieve their CSR goals, and deliver value to their organization. This certificate program will be presented over two-days with an outstanding faculty of speakers who are experts in their fields."
Confirmed faculty and guest presenters include:
- Erika Karp, CEO of Cornerstone Financial (formerly head of research for UBS)
- Mary O’Malley, Vice President of Corporate Governance, Prudential Financial, Inc
- Ellen Lambert, President of PSEG Foundation and Chief Diversity Officer
- Wanda Lopuch, Chair of the Board at The Global Sourcing Council (GSC)
- Georg Kell, Founding Director of the United Nations Global Compact (UNGC), and now Vice Chairman, Arabesque Partners
The program will take place at the Rutgers Business School campus in downtown Newark, New Jersey on September 28 and 29, 2016.
This is just a sample of some of the articles from this weeks SustainabilityHQ Highlights. You can view the full Highlights by using the following links. Sustainability | ESG, Highlights for the Week of September 2, 2016