Justmeans Logo & Description
Justmeans.com is the world's leading source of information and connections for people doing business better.
Justmeans is the world's leading source of information and connections for people doing business better. With 2.1 million unique visitors in 2009, a growing community of over 250,000 registered users, and distribution to millions – Justmeans is the leading marketing and communications platform for sustainable businesses.
" Posting our CSR job opening on Justmeans did not
render 1000s of applicants... just a handful of best
application that we have ever received! "
Post A CSR Job With Justmeans
Founded in 2007, Justmeans is the world's leading source of information and connections for people doing business better. With more than 3 million visitors and over 3 million page views annually, Justmeans it the number one source of news for people interested in doing business better.
Justmeans community is full of uniquely talented people that want to work hard for a company they believe in. Post your CSR job with Justmeans today!
CSR Job Posting Option
Contact Harry Stevens at email@example.com the following items:
- Credit Card information for payment
- Company Name
- Company Website
- Company Description
- Company Logo
- CSR Job Title
- CSR Job Description
- Salary offered (optional)
- CSR Job Location
Pay $350 via credit card
When talking about social and environmental performance, we think it is most important to reach thought-leaders and influencers and that is who is on Justmeans:
- 45% North America
- 32% Europe
- 23% Rest of World
- 30,000 senior executives with titles including: President, C-Suite
- SVP, Executive Director, and Managing Director
- Executives from 90% of Fortune 250 and 80% of FTSE 100 Companies
Top Ten Countries
- United States
- United Kingdom
- 2700 Self-Identified Social Entrepreneurs
- 3500 Bloggers and Journalists in the Social Responsibility Vertical
- 18,000 MBAs
- Sourcing Managers at the 95% of the Fortune 500
- CSR/Sustainability Manager at 3000 of the 3900 companies that
- currently report on ESG issues