CEOs and Leaders from PepsiCo, PayPal, VF Corporation Set to Inspire Responsible Business at March Summit in New York
14 October 2016, NEW YORK /3BL Media/ - The Responsible Business Summit New York (#RBSNY) returns for its 5th year in 2017, featuring 25+ CEOs and leaders on what it takes to deliver purpose for commercial success, the environment and for stakeholders.
Already registered to attend and participate in the summit, focused on uncovering the potential for CSR to drive profit and shape strategies, are:
- Baltimore Gas & Electric, an Exelon Company, CEO, Calvin G. Butler, Jr.
- Elanco Animal Health, CEO, Jeff Simmons
- Infosys, President, Head of Americas, Sandeep Dadlani
- VF Corporation, Global President of Supply Chain, Tom Glaser
- Heineken, SVP & Chief Corporate Relations Officer, Tara Rush
- Ethan Allen Global, Inc, CEO, Farooq Kathwari
- PepsiCo, SVP Global R&D, Christine Cioffe
- PayPal, Vice President, Corporate Affairs, Franz W. Paasche
- Ecolab, Chief Technology Officer, Larry Berger
CEO and senior business keynote speakers will share their strategic insights and vision on subjects such as driving boards towards responsibility, delivering SDG goals, investor engagement, the future of sourcing, social innovation, meeting 2020 commitments and how technology is underpinning the next generation of sustainable-centric models.
The latest agenda, along with the up-to-date speaker line-up can be seen here: http://1.ethicalcorp.com/LP=14283
For more information, use the contact details below:
Head of Strategy| Ethical Corporation
0044 207 375 7508