Comcast NBCUniversal Releases 2018 Corporate Social Responsibility Report
PHILADELPHIA, June 21, 2018 /3BL Media/ - Comcast NBCUniversal released its 2018 Corporate Social Responsibility Report today. It covers the following seven themes:
- Bridging the Opportunity Divide
- Building a Community of Civic Engagement
- Using our Platforms to Inform and Inspire
- Supporting our Military Community
- Stronger, Better: a Year of Disaster and Resilience
- Transforming the Customer Experience, One Customer at a Time
- Sustainable Excellence from the Ground Up
To read the full report, click here.
Comcast Corporation (Nasdaq: CMCSA) is a global media and technology company with two primary businesses, Comcast Cable and NBCUniversal. Comcast Cable is one of the nation’s largest video, high-speed internet, and phone providers to residential customers under the XFINITY brand, and also provides these services to businesses. It also provides wireless and security and automation services to residential customers under the XFINITY brand. NBCUniversal operates news, entertainment and sports cable networks, the NBC and Telemundo broadcast networks, television production operations, television station groups, Universal Pictures and Universal Parks and Resorts.
Visit comcastcorporation.com for more information.