Discover the Future of Reporting at the 4th International Conference of the Reporting 3.0 Platform May 30-31, 2017 in Amsterdam
March 15, 2017 /3BL Media/ - Do you think the current reporting regimes and practices are fit-to-purpose for spurring the emergence of a truly green, inclusive and open global economy? Neither do we.
That’s why we formed the Reporting 3.0 Platform (R3) – to build on the foundation of progress set by existing reporting standards and frameworks by identifying the gaps they leave, and working with our ecosystem of positive mavericks to fill those gaps with future-fit practices. And now, the R3 Operations Team and Steering Board are excited to announce the 4th International Conference of the Reporting 3.0 Platform, centered on the theme of Disclosure for the Green, Inclusive & Open Economy – Blueprinting the Future.
This year’s Conference convenes high-level leaders from corporate, investment, standards, NGO, academic, government, intermediary, and other communities, who are setting the agenda for the next generation of reporting advancements. Opportunities for marrying financial prosperity with sustainability achievement abound.
Get your ticket today, the last day of Early Bird rates: Register here!
The Reporting 3.0 Team is very excited to announce the following thought leaders to speak at this year’s conference:
- Jonathon Porritt, Co-Founding Director, Forum for the Future
- Simon Zadek, Director, UNEP Inquiry
- Claudine Blamey, CSO, The Crown Estate
- Neil Stevenson, Managing Director, International Integrated Reporting Council (IIRC)
- Allen White, Co-Founder, Global Reporting Initiative; Senior Fellow, Tellus Institute
- Rodney Irwin, Managing Director, World Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD)
- Nancy Kamp-Roelands, Executive Director, EY
- Carol Adams, Professor, Durham University Business School
- Wim Bartels, Partner, KPMG
- Raj Thamotheram, CEO, Preventable Surprises
- Loshni Naidoo, Project Director: IR, South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
More speakers will be announced within the next weeks to fill up the program.
"I’m honoured to speak at the 4th International Conference of the Reporting 3.0 Platform,” said Claudine Blamey, Head of Sustainability at The Crown Estate and a Reporting 3.0 Steering Board Member. “The Crown Estate is very supportive of the work of Reporting 3.0, and we look forward to road-testing the recommendations in the Reporting Blueprint and Data Blueprint Reports, which will be released at the Conference. This promises to be an even more exciting conference than the last, as R3 continues to raise the bar.”
The focal content of the Conference will be the four Reporting 3.0 Blueprints, each in a varying stage of development. It will spotlight pioneering research, case studies, alpha pilots, exposure drafts, and early partnerships from the Blueprints.
· The Reporting Blueprint and Data Blueprint are the most mature, as both reports are slated for final release at the Conference.
· The Accounting Blueprint will release its first Exposure Draft; and
· The New Business Models Blueprint will be launching at the Conference.
The Second Drafts of the Reporting and Data Blueprint Reports, a focal point of this year’s conference, are being released today and can be downloaded here:
These Exposure Drafts are open for comment in 3 avenues:
- An In-Person Working Group Meeting March 20-21 in Amsterdam
- A Virtual Dialogue on Convetit April 3-7
- A 30-Day Public Comment Period
If you wish to provide feedback in any of these 3 forums, please contact email@example.com
For more information on the agenda, speakers and ticketing please visit the conference website: