Leaders in Women's Economic Empowerment to Speak at The Empowerment Bridge!
February 13, 2015 /3BL Media/ - Join the U.S. Chamber Foundation as we celebrate International Women's Day! Register today for the 5th annual International Women's Day Forum 2015, and hear from leaders dedicated to women's economic empowerment!
This year’s Forum, The Empowerment Bridge: Building a Lifetime of Opportunity for Women and Girls, will focus on the tools and tactics that help bridge the opportunity gap for women and girls around the world. Expert-led discussions will look at creating an ecosystem that supports women entrepreneurs, from encouraging girls to pursue their business dreams to ensuring that women-owned businesses can succeed and scale.
- Barbara Bush, CEO and Co-founder, Global Health Corps
- Margo Day, Vice President, U.S. Education, Microsoft
- Kathleen McLaughlin, President, Walmart Foundation
- Amina J. Mohammed, United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon's Special Adviser on Post-2015 Development Planning
- Jane Nelson, Director, Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative, Harvard Kennedy School
- Douglas Sabo, Vice President, Head of Global Corporate Philanthropy and Responsibility, Visa
- Jeff Terry, Global Head, Corporate Social Responsibility, Amway
- And more.
This is your opportunity to convene with over 500 powerful leaders: join us in New York City on March 4 and 5 to help build that bridge to a brighter global future.
March 4 - 5, 2015
Day 1 at Microsoft's New York Office
Day 2 at the United Nations Headquarters
New York, NY
In partnership with UN Women and the United Nations Office for Partnerships
Sponsored by Microsoft
Supported by Amway Corporation, Gap Inc., Intel Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Qualcomm Inc., Reserveage Nutrition, Walmart