NAEM Announces Full Agenda for 2013 EHS Management Forum
August 12, 2013 /3BL Media/ - Today the National Association for Environmental Management (NAEM) announced the full list of speakers for the 2013 EHS Management Forum, taking place on Oct. 23-25 in Montreal. Now in its 21st year, the Forum is the largest annual conference for corporate environment, health and safety (EHS) and sustainability leaders.
The program, which was developed by a committee of NAEM members, features keynote presentations by: John Englander, author of “High Tide on Main Street: Rising Sea Level and the Coming Coastal Crisis”; Andy Savitz, best-selling author of “Talent, Transformation and the Triple Bottom Line”; Bruno Sarda, Director Global Sustainability Operations at Dell Inc. and Chris Lambe, Director of Social Responsibility at The Mosaic Co.
The agenda also includes 24 peer-led interactive sessions, with presentations by more than 70 speakers from 60 companies.
NAEM Deputy Director Virginia Hoekenga said the Forum’s unique peer-to-peer approach showcases how leaders from across industries are translating leading-edge concepts into innovative programs that drive business value.
“If you want to understand how companies are proactively managing environmental risks and creating brand value through sustainability, this is the place to be,” she said.
The experts on this year’s agenda include:
- Richard Ammendola, Senior Principal Value & Sustainable Innovation; WM Wrigley Jr. Co.
- William Archer, Director Global Sustainability; SC Johnson & Son Inc.
- Stephanie Bertels, Assistant Professor, Beedie School of Business; Simon Fraser University
- Geoff Boraston, Vice President Environmental Affairs; Granite Construction
- Ann Condon, Director, Resource & Environmental Strategies; General Electric Co.
- Rob Currie, Director Environment, Health & Safety; Baxter Healthcare Corp.
- Gretchen Digby, Director, Global Education Initiatives, Center for Energy Efficiency & Sustainability; Ingersoll Rand Co.
- Stephen Donofrio, Managing Director; CDP North America
- Deb Geyer, Vice President, Environment Health and Safety; Stanley Black & Decker Inc.
- James Gray-Donald, Vice President Sustainability; Bentall Kennedy
- Kent Hart, HSER, Director, Due Diligence & Environmental Management; Honeywell International Inc.
- Mark Hause, Corporate Environmental Manager; DuPont
- Johanna Jobin, Director of Corporate Responsibility; EMD Millipore Corp.
- Greg Koch, Director of Water Stewardship; The Coca Cola Co.
- Judi Kovacs, Vice President EHS & Corporate Supplier Social Responsibility Programs; NBC Universal
- Joanne Howard, Energy Climate Strategy Manager; Deere & Co.
- Frank Marino, Corporate EHS Manager; Raytheon Co.
- Rob Meyers, Environmental Sustainability Director; PepsiCo
- Sandy Nessing, Managing Director, Sustainability & ESH Strategy & Design; American Electric Power Co. Inc.
- Normand Pellerin, Assistant Vice President, Environment & Sustainability; Canadian National Railway Co.
- Scott Stallard, Senior Manager, Environmental Sustainability; Lockheed Martin Corp.
For more information about the Forum or to register, please visit http://ehsforum.naem.org/index.php.