Reduce Your Carbon Footprint and Grow Your Business With Nestle, IBM and WBCSD
September 10, 2021 /3BL Media/ - Sustainability Is Your Business Imperative. Regulatory requirements, consumer and investor pressures, along with the desire for cost savings and increased efficiencies have made sustainability critical to business success. Whether you're focused on reducing your carbon footprint or radically transforming your business to gain competitive advantage, there are practical steps you can take now to minimize your impact on the environment and create a stronger, healthier business too.
In this one-hour discussion join leaders from Nestle, the World Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD) and IBM for a discussion about the top use cases for sustainability, and how we can preserve this planet for future generations.
- Dr Emma Keller, Head of Sustainability, Nestlé UK & Ireland
- Kareem Yusuf, General Manager, AI Applications & Blockchain, IBM
- Bill Sisson, Director, WBCSD North America
Moderated by: Terry Slavin, Editor-in-Chief, Reuters Events Sustainable Business
Key areas of discussion will include:
- Emerging platforms and technology to accelerate your sustainable business
- Partnerships fueling industry innovation to protect our planet
- Proven solutions that are making it faster and easier for every business to reduce their carbon footprint