Register Now for "Innovating for Shared Value" Webinar
December 10, 2013 /3BL Media/ - Enable Social Innovation at Your Organization.
Join this webinar to learn how to create value for your company through social innovation.
The authors of "Innovating for Shared Value" (Harvard Business Review; 2013), studied more than 30 companies and discovered that firms consistently rely on the same five mutually reinforcing ingredients:
1) Purpose 2) Defined need 3) Measurement 4) Co-creation 5) Innovation structure
Our panelists will discuss how visionary companies apply these ingredients to overcome hurdles to solve social problems.
- Mark Thain, Vice President, Social Innovation at Barclays
- Riikka Timonen, Director, Corporate Responsibility at Kemira
- Marc Pfitzer, Managing Director, FSG
- Valerie Bockstette, Managing Director, FSG
What You'll Learn:
- How the five ingredients work together to create the optimal innovation structure (Marc Pfitzer and Valerie Bockstette)
- How to create an enabling environment for shared value, what support should be put in place beyond money, and how to leverage foundation or CSR-money to successfully embed innovation back into the mainstream business (Mark Thain)
- The criteria needed to launch an initiative, based on a clear social purpose, deep understanding of the targeted social problems, and mastery of the competencies to solve them, and how to build a business case that meets or comes close to achieving the normal ROI targets (Riikka Timonen)
Hosted by the Shared Value Initiative and FSG. Please share the invite and join us on January 15.
$29.99 for members of the Shared Value Initiative Community
Join the Shared Value Initiative Community (free) for the member discount; view code upon log in