Register Now for Renewable Energy Markets 2014
September 25, 2014 /3BL Media/ - Taking place in Sacramento, CA from December 2–4, REM 2014 is the most important conference of the year for the clean energy market. Join us for three days of events geared toward attendees from around the globe who share an interest in and commitment to promoting clean energy. Set in California's state capital, REM 2014 promises to be the largest yet, with dozens of sessions covering every aspect of the North American renewable energy markets, including:
• Organizations Using Renewable Energy: What renewable energy buyers and users need and how they get it.
• Project Development: The role of renewable energy project development in the voluntary market: opportunities and strategies.
• Marketing Renewable Energy: New information about market trends, customer perceptions of clean energy, sustainability and climate change strategies. Best practices for marketing and messaging to increase sales.
• Policy And Legal Issues: How regulatory policy and pending legislation at state and federal levels will influence direction and growth of markets and investments. Legal issues impacting markets.
• Markets And Trading: Regional market spotlights. New platforms and practices, exchanges, auctions, brokerages and tracking systems.
• Bundled Electricity Products: Case studies of successful marketing efforts for green pricing programs and competitive electricity products, utility outreach and clean resource procurement. The interactions between compliance programs.
Register now and save over 25% off the regular registration rate before Early Bird registration ends on September 30th! You can also view the Agenda (new events and speakers are added daily) and see an updated list of attendees.
Join Our Group Connect with other attendees and join in discussions about renewable energy markets by joining the Renewable Energy Markets Conference LinkedIn group. It's also a good way to stay current with program updates and new events that are continually being added to the agenda.
For any general questions about Renewable Energy Markets 2014, contact Lucy Harbor, email@example.com or 415-561-2103.
About Renewable Energy Markets 2014
For nearly 20 years, the annual Renewable Energy Markets (REM) conference has been the leading forum for the clean energy marketplace. Attracting participants from around the globe who share an interest in and commitment to promoting clean energy, REM remains the only conference of its kind focusing on renewable energy markets. Organized by the nonprofit Center for Resource Solutions and co-sponsored by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, this annual meeting of clean energy stakeholders includes generators, marketers, utility representatives, purchasers, policymakers, and regional stakeholders, and sets the agenda for the year to come. This year's conference will be held December 2–4 in Sacramento, CA.
©2014 Center for Resource Solutions. For more information, see us at www.resource-solutions.org or call 415-561-2100. No endorsement by the U.S. EPA is intended or implied.