ReportAlert.info - CBRE Group Inc (NYSE:CBG) publishes 2012 Corporate Responsibility Report
June 14, 2013 /3BL Media/ - CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBG), the world’s largest commercial real estate services firm (in terms of 2012 revenue), released its sixth Corporate Responsibility report at www.cbre.com/responsibility.
The report covers progress during the 2012 calendar year including the company’s ongoing corporate responsibility efforts in Environmental Stewardship, Ethics and Compliance, Governance, Health and Safety, Communities and Giving, and People and Culture.
- Launched CBRE’s Real Green Research Challenge, a four-year, $1-million research program dedicated to developing meaningful sustainability solutions in commercial space
- Developed a new Environmental Sustainability Policy that strengthens CBRE’s environmental commitment and reflects the best environmental practices in eleven key areas
- Obtained green certification of more than ten CBRE offices, bringing the global green certified office count to 25, with 16 more in pursuit
- Completed a multi-year project to translate Standards of Business Conduct into 24 languages and achieved a 98% completion rate in global employee ethics certification
- Outperformed peer companies’ health and safety incidence rates, which is 3.7 times lower than the industry average
- Achieved a company giving record of $6.7 million to charities to more than 583 different charitable organizations
- Received an 85 out of 100 on the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index
- Earned a place on the “Companies That Care Honor Roll” for the sixth consecutive year
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBG) is a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles. The Company has approximately 37,000 employees (excluding affiliates), and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 300 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide. CBRE offers strategic advice and execution for property sales and leasing; corporate services; property, facilities and project management; mortgage banking; appraisal and valuation; development services; investment management; and research and consulting. Please visit www.cbre.com.
Stakeholder feedback: email@example.com.