Tupperware Indonesia: Helping Communities and Children
April 15, 2013 /3BL Media/ - Tupperware Indonesia has existed for 22 years in Indonesia. Not only doing business, Tupperware Indonesia also conducts a variety of social activities (Corporate Social Responsibility activities).
By Tupperware Children's Fund (TCF), social activities focus on helping unfortunate children’s education. Donations are given to support the educational process, such as computers, classroom renovations, textbooks, school uniforms, school amenities, etc. In addition, there is also help given to child victims of disasters (floods, earthquakes, fires, etc.)
While for the public, Tupperware also provides help in general, especially in case of disasters, such as floods and earthquakes.
Relief adjusted to the needs at a location, for instance, includes free medical service.
Donations for children victims of flood:
- Beneficiaries: 615 children
- Flood Location: West Java
- Date Flood: November 2012
- Homes Flooded: 310 houses
- Date of Activity: December 2012
- Cooperate with: Aksi Cepat Tanggap (ACT), non-government organization
- Donations given: School bag and school uniform
Free health checkups for flood victims:
- Location: 11 different locations
- Date of activity: 24 – 31 Jan & 1 Feb 2013
- Cooperate with: Yayasan Obor Berkat Indonesia (OBI) , non-government organization
They also have another CSR program called Tupperware Children Helping Children.
About Tupperware Brands Corporation
Tupperware Brands Corporationis a portfolio of global direct selling companies, selling innovative, premium products across multiple brands and categories through an independent sales force of 2.8 million. Product brands and categories include design-centric preparation, storage and serving solutions for the kitchen and home through the Tupperware brand and beauty and personal care products for consumers through the Armand Dupree, Avroy Shlain, BeautiControl, Fuller Cosmetics, NaturCare, Nutrimetics, and Nuvo brands.