Webinar: Towards a Circular Economy for Plastic With Ellen MacArthur Foundation, Unilever, SupplyShift and WWF
August 25, 2021 /3BL Media/ - Single-use plastics have become ingrained in modern society - by 2040, more than 1.3 billion tons of plastic waste will be dumped into the environment. The circular economy holds the key to reducing plastic’s impact on the planet. Yet companies cannot meet their circular economy or materials reduction goals without considering the supply chain.
Reuters Events in partnership with SupplyShift brings you this free 1-hour discussion, with industry leaders, to share ideas on advancing a circular economy for plastic.
- Sander Defruyt, Lead, the New Plastics Economy initiative at the Ellen MacArthur Foundation
- Sheila Bonini, Senior Vice President for Private Sector Engagement, WWF USA
- Jamie Barsimantov, COO, SupplyShift
- Marika Lindstrom, Vice President, Packaging Procurement, Unilever
In this 1-hour webinar, you will learn:
- What challenges business face in changing how they produce, use, and reuse plastic
- Why collaborating with suppliers is key to creating meaningful impact?
- Best practices and ideas for businesses on how to tackle this issue
- How innovative technology tools can support the new plastics economy ambition.