Webinar: United Airlines, ArcelorMittal and Bank of America on the Blueprint for Decarbonizing Industry
October 13, 2021 /3BL Media/ - Have you had chance to sign up to Reuters Events’ exclusive webinar on Making the Impossible Possible: The Blueprint for Decarbonizing Industry? Hear from the CEOs of United Airlines, ArcelorMittal and Clariant on decarbonizing the hard to abate sectors.
- Scott Kirby, CEO, United Airlines
- José Maria Larocca, Board Member, Trafigura
- Anne Finucane, Vice Chair, Bank of America
- Aditya Mittal, CEO, ArcelorMittal
- Conrad Keijzer, CEO, Clariant
- Faustine Delasalle, Co-Executive Director, Mission Possible Partnership
Moderated by: Axel Threlfall, Editor at Large, Reuters
This is a great opportunity to understand how you can minimize your impact on the environment and create a stronger, healthier business:
- Sector transition strategies: Developing a blueprint of what it will take in terms of technology, investment, divestment, demand, price variations, and policy mechanisms
- Financing flows: Unlocking investment in low/zero-carbon solutions through the collective mobilization of industry, demand, finance, and policy players
- Solutions scale-up: Going from innovation to demonstration to rapid technology deployment at scale
- Action: Aligning CO2 emissions targets and actions
Through radical collaboration we will unlock investment to build the pillars of a Net Zero economy and mitigate climate disaster. It is time to go from targets to action.