Share our Story
Get in Touch with Us
Learn about our Company
For more information please visit CSCs company profile.
About CSCs Commitment to Corporate ResponsibilityWe define our CR approach and frameworkaround five areas of focus, which provides consistency to our sustainability work around the world. These areas include Clients, Employees, Community, Environment and Governance. For more information and to download our most recent CR Report, visit our website.
CSC Releases Its 2011 Corporate Responsibility Report
Falls Church, VA - October 11, 2011 - CSC (NYSE: CSC) has released its annual corporate responsibility (CR) report, detailing the company’s significant progress in building a transparent, sustainable business. The report outlines how the company has advanced its client partnerships, business and community impact, employee development, and environmental sustainability.
"Our theme this year highlights the fundamental impact our 93,000 employees have in advancing CSC’s business and mission," said CSC Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer Michael W. Laphen. “Our progress this year was a direct result of the global collaboration happening both internally and with our clients as we address their sustainability drivers.”
CSC defines its corporate responsibility approach using five focus areas: Clients and Partners, Employees, Community, Governance and Environment. This year we highlight:
- Enhanced client collaboration to improve communities and CSC’s environmental footprint
- Employee diversity efforts led by CSC's new Chief Diversity Officer
- Strategic community engagement that brings global resources to local needs
- For the second year in a row, independent recognition and awards from CR organizations and respected business magazines like FTSE4Good and Forbes, validating CSC as a well-managed, responsible company
- Environmental sustainability progress that now includes a global submission to the Carbon Disclosure Project
A copy of the full corporate responsibility report and more details on these initiatives is available online athttp://www.csc.com/csc_corporate_responsibility_report_2011.
For more information about CSC’s commitment to corporate responsibility, visit http://www.csc.com/cr.
CSC is a global leader in providing technology-enabled business solutions and services. Headquartered in Falls Church, Va., CSC has approximately 93,000 employees and reported revenue of $16.2 billion for the 12 months ended July 1, 2011. For more information, visit the company’s website at www.csc.com.