Share our Story
Learn about our Company
CorporateRegister.com is a free global CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) resources website.
Our missionTo provide the global, central reference point for all CSR related information. The majority of our content is available free of charge as a service to the global stakeholder community. We will provide specialist tools for advanced users where we identify a need - some of these may be fee based.
Follow @CorpReg on Twitter for news and updates
ReportAlert.info - Hess Corporation (NYSE:HES) Publishes 2011 Corporate Sustainability Report
(3BL Media) July 12, 2012 - Hess Corporation Releases 2011 Corporate Sustainability Report
Hess Corporation (NYSE: HES) has published its 2011 Corporate Sustainability Report, a comprehensive review of the company’s environment, social, anti-corruption and operational risk management programs and performance. The report is available at www.hesscorporation.com/downloads/reports/EHS/US/2011/default.pdf and also includes case studies that address key energy sector challenges, including deepwater operations, unconventional resources, sustainable community development and clean technology research and development.
In 2011, Hess
- Had zero workforce fatalities for the third straight year.
- Increased community investments by 28%.
- Began developing a global long term health and wellness strategy for employees.
- Reduced GHG emissions intensity by 14%, or 1.3 million tonnes, toward its 2013 target of 20%.
- Expanded energy management products and services that help customers become more energy efficient and reduce their carbon footprints.
- Exceeded $17 billion in direct economic contributions.
This year’s annual sustainability report, the company’s fifteenth, was prepared in accordance with the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) G3 sustainability reporting principles and guidance. Report content and the company’s self-declared GRI G3 A application level were third-party verified by ERM CVS.
Hess welcomes questions, comments or requests for print copies of the report at email@example.com.