Share our Story
Learn about our Company
CorporateRegister.com is a free global CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) resources website.
Our missionTo provide the global, central reference point for all CSR related information. The majority of our content is available free of charge as a service to the global stakeholder community. We will provide specialist tools for advanced users where we identify a need - some of these may be fee based.
Follow @CorpReg on Twitter for news and updates
ReportAlert.info - Repsol (MCE:REP) Publishes Corporate Responsibility Report 2011
(3BL Media) July 19, 2012 - Repsol has published its Corporate Responsibility Report 2011. The report explains the actions and initiatives carried out during last year to improve the company’s performance in relation to society, the economy and the environment.
You can read this report here
Some of the most important milestones in the report include:
- As part of its commitment to safety, once again this year lost time injury frecuency rate for employee and contractor staff decreased by more than 20% compared with last year, and by more than 60% compared with the data for five years ago.
- Repsol promotes a low carbon strategy, enabling it to exceed the yearly target for emissions reductions in tonnes of CO2 equivalent, achieving more than 85% of the strategic target for 2005-2013.
- The company continues to safeguard respect for human rights, approving the corporate regulation on Environmental, Social and Health Impact Assessments, integrating the assessment of human rights impacts.
- Social performance studies were carried out in the operations with indigenous communities, as part of the process of implementing human rights due diligence.
- A notable addition in the field of diversity, equal opportunities and work-life balance was the creation of the new “Cultural Diversity” work group, intended to adapt people management practices to an increasingly multicultural environment.
If you have any suggestions or questions please use "Repsol listens to you” inbox available on Repsol’s website http://www.repsol.com/es_en/corporacion/responsabilidad-corporativa/contactos-rc/
The Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) has confirmed an "A" application level based on the G3 guidelines. The report has also been verified by an external and independent entity, Deloitte, which has reviewed and assessed the impartiality of the report, its integrity and response capacity.