Share our Story
Get in Touch with Us
Learn about our Company
For more information please visit CSCs company profile.
About CSCs Commitment to Corporate ResponsibilityWe define our CR approach and frameworkaround five areas of focus, which provides consistency to our sustainability work around the world. These areas include Clients, Employees, Community, Environment and Governance. For more information and to download our most recent CR Report, visit our website.
Spotlight on CSC's CR Report: Our Commitment to our Environment
November 30, 2011 - CSC has been working hard to increase transparency and reporting over the past year, while continuing to drive environmental programs and efficiencies through all aspects of their business around the world. As we pull together the passion and energy of employees all around the globe, we empower our global teams to deliver on sustainability initiatives help CSC, help the environment and help our clients. This year we made significant progress on several fronts in our environmental CR efforts, including:
- Aligning ourselves to the fundament precepts of the 3 R's: Reduce Re-Use and Recycle, and building on these for our corporate need to Report, Rethink and Re-Educate
- Vastly expanding the scope and depth of our response to the Carbon Disclosure Project CDP - both regular full and supply chain disclosures
- Boasting a Silver Partner recognition from the New South Wales Department of Environment and Climate Change and Water (DECCW) in Australia as part of their Sustainability Advantage Program
- Implementing a new program in the UK promoting and enabling employees to choose low emission cars
- Using high definition video conferencing resources at 95 facilities to support 15,000 video conference meetings, helping our employees avoid the emissions created by business travel
CSC is a global leader in providing technology-enabled business solutions and services. Headquartered in Falls Church, Va., CSC has approximately 97,000 employees and reported revenue of $16.2 billion for the 12 months ended September 30, 2011. For more information, visit the company's website at www.csc.com.