Share our Story
Learn about our Company
ABOUT Green Living Enterprises
Green Living Enterprises works with companies in the corporate sector to define their strategies and communications as it relates to environmental issues and corporate social responsibility. Green Living Enterprises is a full-service, one-stop solution for green marketing, product and program development, custom publishing and event management. An authentically green company, Green Living also includes Greenlivingonline and the Green Living Show, North Americas largest green consumer show dedicated to easy and workable solutions for leading a sustainable lifestyle.
Whole Life Expo 2012: Discover a World of Natural Health and Wellness
October 12, 2012 /3BL Media/ -
What: 26th Annual Whole Life Expo – Canada’s largest showcase of natural health, alternative medicine, and green living
- November 9th (4PM - 9PM)
- November 10th (11AM - 8PM)
- November 11th (10AM - 6PM)
Where: Metro Toronto Convention Centre, North Bldg, 255 Front Street W
- Consumers with a thirst for new wellness information
- Heads of households with family health on their minds
- Seniors wanting to find a natural fountain of youth
- Anyone interested in natural solutions to health problems
- Leaders and personalities making an impact on the industry
Why: According to Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada, more and more consumers are taking responsibility for their health – choosing to make better lifestyle choices, and shopping for cleaner, greener, and more natural options to proactively improve their well-being.
With over 200 dynamic exhibitors and 70 lecture sessions this year, the Whole Life Expo 2012 will continue its tradition of providing new research and provocative information to help people make decisions that could transform their lives. Annually, this event draws almost 20,000 attendees who come to sample the latest superfoods, indulge in healing bodywork and facials, meet Toronto’s top health professionals, and listen to expert speakers.
Speaker highlights at Whole Life Expo 2012 will include:
- Author Julie Daniluk – Meals That Heal Inflammation
- Author/Physician Dr. Zoltan Rona – Canada’s leading expert on nutritional medicine
- Author, Dr. Cass Ingram – The Body Shape Diet
- Director of the Living Food Institute, Brenda Cobb – Treating Cancer with Raw Food
- Co-owner of Pure simple skin care, Kristen Ma (voted Toronto’s best facialist) – Emergency Skin Repair
- Nutritionista, Meghan Telpner – The Undiet (book preview)
Exhibitions include displays from wellness providers and company representatives who will be available to answer questions and conduct demonstrations for the benefit of the attendees.
Whole Life Expo 2012 will showcase products and services from many categories:
- Health products, appliances, tools
- Healthy cuisines, gluten-free foods, juices, snacks and organic items
- Vitamins, herbs, tonics and supplements
- Green living resources
- Natural anti-aging, skin and body care, aromatherapy
- Education, Associations and Organizations
Lecture Pass $15 (Admits One to all Lectures, Exhibits, and Stages all 3 days)
Exhibit Pass $10 (Admits One to All Exhibits and Stages all 3 days)
Tickets can be purchased at the door (located in front lobby of Metro Toronto Convention Centre)
Whole Life Expo – is Canada’s largest showcase of natural health, alternative medicine, and green living.
For media info contact either:
Robert Landsmann or Annette Borger
647 221 7727 / firstname.lastname@example.org