Learn about our Company
Sustainable Packaging Forum
September 22-24, 2009
Omni Hotel at CNN Center, Atlanta, GA
West Chester, Pennsylvania
North America's Leading Conference on Sustainable Packaging Operations
Consumer packaging goods (CPG) makers are demanding more from today's packaging professionals to keep up with changing business models, government regulations, and innovations that affect their top and bottom-lines.
The fifth annual Sustainable Packaging Forum will bring together nearly 400 packaging professionals and sustainability executives from a variety of organizations including leading consumer packaged goods companies. In two and half days you will:
- Hear about the current and future economic realities of sustainable packaging and its impact on your innovation efforts, production and procurement initiatives, and supply chain
- Meet brand owners, CPG companies, packaging converters and suppliers who face the same challenges and could help boost your sustainability targets
- Understand current trends, issues, and technologies in package sustainability that will affect your future initiatives
- Network with attendees before, during, and after the Forum at the event AND on the Sustainable Packaging Forum's event page on Justmeans.
The Sustainable Packaging Forum is produced by Packaging Strategies. Since 1983, Packaging Strategies has delivered unbiased, industry news and analysis to the world's packaging leaders via our semi-monthly newsletter, conferences, and industry studies and reports.
CSR Video Updates: Interview with Matt Petersen, Vice President, Package Design, Mattel Inc
Mattel's Corporate Responsibility mission is to positively impact our people, our products and our planet by playing responsibly. This commitment resonates in our actions and through our company values each and every day, as we:
- Play Fair by continually encouraging the Mattel organization to align decision-making with the company's values.
- Play Together by working with employees, partners, vendors and regulators to bring the world safe toys that grown-ups trust and children love.
- Play to Grow by committing to a sustainable future through efforts to work smarter and reduce our impact on the environment.
- Play with Passion by volunteering in our communities and helping underserved children experience the joy of play.
Mattel is recognized among the "100 Best Corporate Citizens", as one of the "World's Most Ethical Companies" and as one of FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For."
Tags: Corporate Social Responsibility, Corporate Responsibility, Initiatives