Join the CBSR Network – Transform the Future of CSR in Canada
CBSR invites you to join our network in 2013 and be a part of transforming the future of CSR in Canada.
Founded in 1995, CBSR's mission is to accelerate corporate social and environmental sustainability in Canada and challenge the "business as usual" model. We believe companies are ready for this challenge and many are actively rethinking their business models to create long term shareholder and societal value.
Last year, we conducted research into the essential qualities of these visionary companies, and launched a national dialogue to engage our members, business leaders, and others on the qualities of the Transformational Company. This framework serves companies that are scaling up their sustainability efforts to address systemic societal risks and environmental challenges through business innovation.
We will continue to advance this work in 2013 and will be hosting a series of nation-wide learning and networking events that define how companies operationalize the Transformational Company qualities. We are also activating our diverse network of partnerships with leading CSR practitioners, NGOs, ENGOs and think tanks to bring you valuable research and insights.
CBSR offers membership for corporate and small and medium sized (SME) organizations at two different price points.
As part of your CBSR membership, you will get the following benefits:
- Complimentary registration to all CBSR events across Canada;
- A free ticket to CBSR's Annual Summit (additional tickets at 30% off);
- Access to CSR research and insights from Canadian and global leaders and think tanks;
- Recognition for your corporate commitments to CSR and sustainability leveraging the CBSR's Canadian and global network;
- Access to our partners' products and services at exclusive member discount rates through our Solution Providers directory;
- Unlimited access to posting CSR related jobs on the CBSR Job Board;
- Shape the future and leadership of CSR in Canada on the global stage
On February 7th, CBSR is hosting a 30 minute webinar presentation by our Executive Director, Steven Fish to learn about our membership model and the value of your organization joining us in 2013.
After the presentation, you will have the opportunity to engage in an open discussion and ask Steven any questions about the new CBSR.
For your convenience, the webinar will run two times on February 7th to accommodate your schedules.
For 1 PM - 2 PM EST / 10 AM - 11 AM PST - Please register here
For 4 PM - 5 PM EST / 1 PM - 2 PM PST - Please register here
If you are unable to make the February 7th webinar, please contact email@example.com with your questions.