KeyBank Invests $10 million in Detroit's Housing for the Future Fund to Help Preserve and Create Affordable Housing
KeyBank Community Development Lending and Investment (CDLI) is investing $10 million toward the creation and preservation of affordable housing in the city through the Detroit Housing for the Future Fund (DHFF). Representatives from KeyBank and the Local Initiatives Support Corporation (LISC) joined Detroit Mayor Michael Duggan at an announcement on January 12, 2022.
The DHFF, which was announced by Mayor Duggan in 2020, represents the largest single private commitment to affordable housing in Detroit’s history. The DHFF is a private investment fund managed by LISC Detroit and LISC Strategic Investments that is committed to investing private capital into affordable housing projects in need of gap financing to move the developments forward. The DHFF is a part of the larger Affordable Housing Leverage Fund, which is an initiative of the City of Detroit’s Housing & Revitalization Department.
For more information:
- KeyBank invests $10M into affordable housing around Detroit | WXYZ-TV
- Duggan, KeyBank to Announce $10M Commitment to Affordable Housing in Detroit | Michigan Chronicle
- Detroit housing fund raises $65 million. Here's a list of the projects so far | Detroit Free Press
- KeyBank gives $10 million to aid affordable housing in Detroit | Crain’s Detroit Business
- Mayor Duggan and KeyBank announce $10M commitment to preserve and create affordable housing | City of Detroit
- KeyBank Survey Shows Work-life Balance More Important than Salary, Invests $10M in Detroit | DBusiness
- Detroit's affordable housing fund gets $10M boost | The Detroit News
- Mayor Duggan announces $10M commitment to preserve, create affordable housing in city | WWJ Radio
- Detroit announces $10 million KeyBank investment to help build, preserve affordable housing | WJBK-TV
- KeyBank contributes millions to Detroit affordable housing fund | Michigan Public Radio