Leading and Learning in a Time of Crisis: Free Webinar on the Corporate Response to COVID-19
As COVID-19 puts governments and civil society to the test, corporations are emerging as leaders in the global response by:
- Rapidly changing policies to better support their most vulnerable workers
- Adapting products and services to meet emerging needs
- Supporting communities, relief efforts, and scientific research
- Contributing to public discourse and sharing expertise
FSG Co-CEO Greg Hills moderates a conversation with three social impact leaders to learn how they are approaching their companies’ responses, the challenges they are facing, and what they are learning.
- Lynette Bell, President, Truist Foundation
- Julie Gehrki, Vice President of Philanthropy, Walmart
- Michael Stroik, Director, 3Mgives and Vice President, 3M Foundation
Monday, March 30 @ 1:00 pm ET
FSG is a mission-driven consulting firm supporting leaders in creating large-scale, lasting social change. Through customized consulting services, innovative thought leadership, and support for learning communities, we help foundations, businesses, nonprofits, and governments around the world accelerate progress by reimagining social change. Learn more at www.fsg.org.