2013 Cone Communications Green Gap Trend Tracker Webinar
Join Cone Communications for a FREE webinar on April 16, 2013, from 2:00-3:00 p.m. EST, to discuss the findings of the 2013 Cone Communications Green Gap Trend Tracker. This five-year benchmark trend tracker examines consumer perceptions and behaviors related to environmental purchasing and marketing, unearthing insights critical to marketers of environmental products.
The webinar will cover:
• The gap between consumer perception of responsibility and reported action
• Consumers’ stated barriers to responsible product use and disposal
• Consumers’ expectations of companies’ roles in “closing the loop”
• Ways companies can clarify environmental marketing messages to encourage more responsible consumer behavior
• Resources consumers are most likely to use when making environmental purchase decisions
Jonathan Yohannan, Executive Vice President, Sustainable Business Practices, Cone Communications
Liz Gorman, Senior Vice President, Sustainable Business Practices, Cone Communications
To register for this FREE event, visit https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/299360670.